This complete surveillance package contains a full function multiplexing DVR with Ethernet access, four weatherproof CCD cameras with IR illumination, and four 20m camera cables. Ideal for any small business or residential location the cameras will provide vision in total darkness, while the video output will connect to an existing television screen or computer monitor for viewing in real time. Alternatively connection to a computer network will allow remote access viewing from anywhere with an internet connection.
The included DVR incorporates a 4 channel multiplexer, Ethernet functions, H.264 video compression, and even delivers D1 (704 x 576) resolution video (playback, live view, & recording) at 100 frames per second. Use it to record all 4 cameras simultaneously with playback available locally, via a network connection, or using an iPhone® or Smartphone app*. The impressive features include composite video inputs, composite and/or VGA monitor output, motion trigger recording, video loss detection, remote network control and view, and USB back-up support. Supplied with a 500GB HDD fitted, software & manual on CD, power supply, and quick start guide.
* Free app available to view live footage. Application based searching and backup requires advanced version at an additional cost.
• Video compression format: H.264
• Video input: 4 channels composite
• Video output: Composite video, VGA
• Recording Resolution: 352 x 288 (CIF) 704 x 576 (D1)
• Max Recording Frame Rate: 100 IPS
• Hard disk storage: 500Gb SATA
• Back-up: USB & network remote back-up
• Web transmitting/compression format: H264
• Ethernet: 10/100 Base-T
• Power supply: 19VDC 2.1A (included)
• Dimensions: 343(W) x 240(D) x 68(H)mm
• Sensor: 1/3 CCD
• Sensor resolution: (H x V pixels) 512 x 582
• Horizontal resolution: 420TVL
• Min. Illumination: 0.4Lux / F2.0, 0Lux (IR ON)
• IR illumination: 14 LEDs
• Effective IR range: Up to 10 metres
• Lens: f3.6mm / F2.0
• Lens angle: 92.6°
• IP rating: IP66
• Power source: 12VDC
• Current draw: 90mA (IR OFF), 210mA (IR ON)
• Dimensions: 116(L) x 60(W) x 79(H)mm
Please upgrade the DVR before use
1. Download these files:
2. Save all files to a USB flash disk - the flash disk must have no other files on it. All files must be in the root directory of the USB flash disk, ie not in a folder on the USB flash disk.
3. On the DVR - Right click the mouse to display the main menu and select SYSTEM --> TOOLS --> UPGRADE
4. Insert the flash drive which has the 4 bin files into the USB port on the front panel of the DVR
5. Then, click SUBMIT to start upgrading
Click here to download the iOS® app.