Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day Selected Metro Areas orders placed before 2:45pm, 2-3 days for other areas*
Please contact us if you need to check whether Next Day delivery applies to your area 1800 022 888.
Flat Rate $16
*Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via road or air courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
Accepts stereo audio input from 2 x RCA (red/white) leads and outputs to a high quality noise free digital format for connection to a modern sound system. It outputs to S/PDIF TOSLINK optical and S/PDIF RCA coaxial, both of these can be used simultaneously. Audio sample rates can be switched manually between 48kHz and 192kHz and the unit supports industry standard uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output. Perfect for connecting devices that lack digital audio to speaker systems which only accept digital audio.
• Supports industry standard uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output.
• Input: Stereo line in (dual RCA jacks)
• Output: S/PDIF TOSLINK optical & S/PDIF RCA coaxial.
• Supported sample rage: 48kHz/192kHz
• Power supply: 6VDC included
• Dimensions: 80(L) x 70(W) x 27(H)mm
|Number of inputs||2pc|
|Output Type||Digital Audio|
|Number of Outputs||2pc|