Spend $70 Online and You'll Get Free Shipping
This offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
• The offer is for online orders only.
• Applies to Standard Shipping only.
• This may exclude indent and backordered lines
• The terms of this service may change at any time.
• Offer may exclude bulky or dangerous goods.
• This offer only applies to orders placed online for delivery and excludes Click & Collect only items.
Shipment & delivery information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Delivery Charges: Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day for selected Metro area orders placed before 2:45pm AEST, 2-3 days for other areas*
Delivery Charges: Flat rate $16
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit goods insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
Draw Circuits Learning Kits by Circuit Scribe
Draw circuits with the conductive ink pen and then watch them come to life. Learn electronics fundamentals with examples and templates in the detailed sketchbooks. Each kit includes magnetic modules, LEDs and components that work with the pin adaptor module. Modules are magnetically attached to a steel backing sheet, completing the circuit. Easy-to-use.
Spare Circuit Scribe Conductive Ink Pens also available: KJ9320
KJ9310 - MAKER KIT - 17 piece
Contains a Circuit Scribe pen, eleven modules, battery, workbook and other accessories to take your circuit sketches to the next level with inputs, outputs, and signal processing in your circuits. 17pc.
KJ9340 - BASIC KIT - 11 Piece
Contains a Circuit Scribe pen, six modules, battery, workbook and accessories to get started. Explore basic circuit concepts like conductivity and work up to creating a touch-sensitive circuit using the NPN transistor. 11pc.
KJ9300 - ULTIMATE KIT - 32 piece
For more complex, robust circuits, which you can hoop up to programmable platforms like Arduino (Arduino not included). The kit includes everything from the Maker Kit plus extra LEDs, switches, motor and magnetic jumper connection cables. 32pc.
✔ In Stock
Out of Stock