To Our Valued Victorian Customers...
In accordance with the Victorian State Government instructions to move to Alert Level 4, from 08:30am on Thursday 6th August, the majority of our Melbourne Metropolitan stores will continue to service our online operations through contactless click & collect and home deliveries.
Jaycar is always looking to connect with people with a shared love of electronics.
As our business continues to evolve and grow, we take pride in building fulfilling careers for all involved. Across our business we are always on the lookout for team members who are enthusiastic and energetic, and who understand and live for our products.
Here are some great reasons for you to choose us as an employer:
• Friendly, team-driven environment,
• Passionate about the product and its communities,
• Huge variety of roles from store management to office/warehouse support,
• Established and future site in all corners of the country,
• New and exciting products and events.
This is an exciting time to become a key team player at Jaycar as we continue to work towards excellence and a world class customer experience.
• Retail manager,
• Assistant retail manager,
• Duty manager
• Retail assistants - FT/PT/CAS,
• IT Support.
We look for the following skills and attributes in all our team members:
• An electronics enthusiast - from tinkerer to hobbyist, even qualified technicians looking for a change of pace,
• High standards of customer service delivery,
• Strong communication skills,
• Enthusiasm and self-motivation,
• High standard of personal presentation,
• Results focused.
If you are interested in working with us, please either drop your resume into your local store, email us at email@example.com or download and complete the form below.