Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day Selected Metro Areas orders placed before 2:45pm (EDST), 2-3 days for other areas*
Please contact us if you need to check whether Next Day delivery applies to your area 1800 022 888.
Flat Rate $16
*Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via road or air courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
Inspection cameras are often restricted by a fixed screen. This reduces the flexibility and range of objects you can look at. This inspection camera overcomes these limitations by using your smartphone as the screen. It gives you a new level of freedom for finding a pesky screw that's dropped into your engine bay, or for simply seeing between cracks or inside dark confined spaces. You can use it wirelessly thanks to the internal rechargeable battery or wired with the supplied mains to mini USB adaptor. The flexible gooseneck can be bent and twisted to be able to see just about anywhere.
The camera itself creates an open Wi-Fi network, simply connect to it with your phone, grab the app and start viewing closeups. Couldn't be easier! The camera lens is lined with 4 white LEDs with adjustable brightness. An universal bracket is included so you can lock your phone into position on the handle if needed. Two camera clip addons are included, a small hook for picking up objects, and a magnet for retrieving that lost screw or nut. An absolute godsend for anyone who has dropped a water pump bolt down a shaft that no human finger could reach.
• Wifi connectivity for smartphones
• Adjustable LED lighting
• 685mm flexible gooseneck
• Suitable for iPhone® 3/4/5 and Android
• Camera type: 1/8" Colour CMOS
• IP67 rating
• Camera sensor: 1M
• Resolution: 640x480 VGA
• Video frame rate: 30fps
• Video format: MJPEG
• Picture format: JPG
• Viewing angle: 60 degrees
• Camera illumination: 4 LEDs (white, adjustable)
• Wi-Fi: 802.11b/g/n
• Transmission range: 50m (clear sight)
• Flexible gooseneck length: 685mm
• Handle dimensions: 180(L) x 45(W) x 50(D)mm
• 1 x Inspection camera
• 1 x Bracket
• 1 x Power supply
• 1 x Hook adaptor
• 1 x Metal adaptor
Is_CAM App available for download from the App Store and Google Play: