Spend $70 Online and You'll Get Free Shipping
This offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
• The offer is for online orders only.
• Applies to Standard Shipping only.
• This may exclude indent and backordered lines
• The terms of this service may change at any time.
• Offer may exclude bulky or dangerous goods.
• This offer only applies to orders placed online for delivery and excludes Click & Collect only items.
Shipment & delivery information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Delivery Charges: Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day for selected Metro area orders placed before 2:45pm AEST, 2-3 days for other areas*
Delivery Charges: Flat rate $16
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit goods insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
Refer: Silicon Chip Magazine March 2014
This versatile Ni-Cd and Ni-MH charger can charge one single cell or up to 15 in series connected cells (i.e. up to 18V). Features fast charge, top-up, trickle and "burp" charge options. The rapid alternate charge and discharge "burp" process reduces pressure and temperature build-up in the cells, and as a result, increases the charging efficiency. Built-in safeguards include temperature sensing of the cells to prevent overcharging.
* Adjustable charging time-out
* Adjustable dT/dt (Temperature change rate cut-off)
* Adjustable charge current
Kit supplied with double sided, solder-masked and screen-printed PCB, die-cast case (119 x 94 x 340mm), label and electronic components. Requires a power supply that can supply 1.8V times the number of cells in the battery, max 2.5A.
|Kit Form||Full Form (circuit and enclosure)|
|Kit Group||General Projects|
|Application Field||"Burp" Battery Charger Kit for Ni-Cd & Ni-MH|
|Estimated Construction Time||3min|
|Additional required items||Power Supply that can supply max 2.5A|
|Tools required||Soldering Iron,Long Nose Pliers|
✔ In Stock
Out of Stock