Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day Selected Metro Areas orders placed before 2:45pm (EDST), 2-3 days for other areas*
Please contact us if you need to check whether Next Day delivery applies to your area 1800 022 888.
Flat Rate $16
*Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via road or air courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
An innovative bracket that allows professional mounting of flat screen TVs hanging from a ceiling. The heavy duty 280x280mm ceiling mount plate will safely and securely hold the TV in place so people can comfortably view a program in a foyer, a medical waiting room, hallway, or at home. It features integrated cable management which contains, protects, and conceals power/video cables for a clean clutter-free look. The patented tilt system allows 15 degree up or down angle adjustment to obtain the optimum viewing angle.
• Tilt and rotate for maximum viewing flexibility
• 280x280mm plate to fix the bracket to the ceiling structure
• Decorative ring for plaster ceilings
• Integrated cable management
• Solid aluminium and steel construction
• Universal hole pattern fits most flat panel screens
• Maximum load: 80kg
• Recommended screen sizes: 32" to 60"
|Maximum Item Weight||80kg|