Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day Selected Metro Areas orders placed before 2:45pm (EDST), 2-3 days for other areas*
Please contact us if you need to check whether Next Day delivery applies to your area 1800 022 888.
Flat Rate $16
*Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via road or air courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
Tap into the latest advances in PIC technology with the fully revamped third edition of this brilliant book. Certainly the definitive text on the subject, this indispensable volume comes with more than 600 illustrations and provides comprehensive, easy-to-understand coverage of the PIC microcontroller's hardware and software schemes. With 100 experiments, projects and libraries, you get a firm grasp of PICs, how they work and the ins-and-outs of their most dynamic applications. This updated edition features a streamlined, more accessible format and concentrates on the three major PIC families, to help you fully understand Assembly, BASIC, and C programming languages. It also covers the latest program development tools and includes a refresher in electronics and programming as well as reference material.
• Setting up your own PIC microcontroller development lab
• PIC MCU basics
• PIC microcontroller interfacing capabilities, software development, and applications
• Useful tables and data
• Basic electronics
• Digital electronics
• BASIC reference
• C reference
• 16-bit numbers
• Useful circuits and routines to get your applications up and running
• Softcover, 1263 pages.
|Edition / Printing||Third|
|ISBN||978 0 07 147287 6|
|Publication Date||Tue Jan 01 00:00:00 AEDT 2008|
|Title||Programming and Customizing the PIC Microcontoller|
|Page count||1264 pages|
|Physical structure||Bound back soft cover|