Automatic Shutter Reversing Camera
Have a question about placing your order?
Call our Techstore
on 1800 022 888
The camera housing is equipped with a black metal shutter which protects the unit from flying stones etc., but particularly dust. The shutter opens when it senses +12V from your reversing lights, making it ideal for trucks, buses, caravans etc., however it could be mounted behind a rear windscreen and the shutter disabled.
Unit comes with heavy stainless steel mounting bracket and grommeted 4-pin connection lead. The actual case is a 2-piece rugged cast unit, rated to IP68.
• Sensor: 1/3 Sharp brand CCD
• View angle: 120°
• Night vision illumination: Up to 10m
• Power: 12V DC
• Output: Standard 1V pp 75 ohm (video output will work with video input of any monitor)
• Signal to noise ratio: >48dB
• BLC/white balance: Automatic
• Horizontal resolution: 420 lines
• Operating temperature -20 - +70 deg C max
• Dimensions: 78(W) x 65(H) (with bracket) x 60(D)mm
For More info on Resolution.