Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day Selected Metro Areas orders placed before 2:45pm (EDST), 2-3 days for other areas*
Please contact us if you need to check whether Next Day delivery applies to your area 1800 022 888.
Flat Rate $16
*Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via road or air courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
Arduino compatible pre-built shields to extend the capabilities of your Arduino projects.
• Stackable design: the shield can be stacked with other shields.
• Compatible with Arduino UNO, Due, Mega & Freetronics Boards
• Downloadable sample sketch and library available for download from Velleman website www.velleman.co.uk
Records up to 60 seconds of audio from the built-in microphone or line input, which can be played back directly to a small speaker, or via an amplifier using the line-output.
• Pushbuttons for Rec, Play, Fwd, Erase, Vol, Reset and Feedthrough
• Dimensions: 80(L) x 55(W) x 30(H)mm
Other shields available:
• Input/Output Shield XC-4290
• Ethernet Shield XC-4292
• RGB/LED Lighting Shield XC-4296