Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day Selected Metro Areas orders placed before 2:45pm (EDST), 2-3 days for other areas*
Please contact us if you need to check whether Next Day delivery applies to your area 1800 022 888.
Flat Rate $16
*Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
A compact ATMega 32U4 based main board designed with portability in mind. Just like the Leonardo, a single chip handles main controller functions as well as USB connectivity, so the Lilypad can also act as a USB mouse or keyboard. Another big difference is that the Lilypad is a 3.3V board, and so all its inputs and outputs are limited to 3.3V, although it can run off 5V from the USB port.
• SRAM: 2.5kB
• EEPROM: 1kB
• Processor Frequency: 8MHz
• 9 Digital IO pins, including 4 which can work as PWM and 4 which can work as analogue inputs
• On-Off Switch
• LiPo Battery Charging connector and Circuitry
For More info on Arduino.