Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day Selected Metro Areas orders placed before 2:45pm (EDST), 2-3 days for other areas*
Please contact us if you need to check whether Next Day delivery applies to your area 1800 022 888.
Flat Rate $16
*Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
Designed with dual-band speeds up to 433Mbps at 5GHz and 300Mbps at 2.4GHz. Fully compliant with IEEE802.11a/b/g/n/ac standards. Connect this device to any existing wireless modem or router and extend the wireless signal, allowing more users to enjoy high bandwidth wireless connection without any cable burden or interruption. Supports up to 433Mbps for truly high performance on wireless interfaces. Easily build a connection to a router or network device by simply pressing the WPS button of both devices. It also has an LED signal indicator.
• 3 in 1 operation mode: Range Extender, Acess Point and Bridge
• Support DHCP server to assign IP address automatically
• 1 Ethernet port to support LAN configuration of AP/AP client
• Support 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2 and IEEE 802.1x wireless securities
• Support Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS 2.0) hardware button
• Support Web-based or smart phoneconfiguration
• Main Chipset: Mediatek MT7620A + MT7610E
• Ethernet Port: 10/100M UTP Port x 1 (Auto MDI/MDI-X) for LAN
• Frequency Band: 2.4GHz, 5GHz
• Data Rate: 2.4GHz: 300Mbps, 5GHz: 433Mbps
• Antenna: Internal Antenna x 3 (2.4G x2 2T2R, 5G x1 1T1R)
• Dimensions: 91(H) x 59(W) x 40(D)mm
For More info on Wifi Extenders.
Phone: 1300 540 833
Operating hours: 11am-7pm, Monday - Friday