Security systems are only good if they can alert someone when they're tripped, and even the loudest siren is quiet as a mouse if nobody is nearby to hear it. Sure, you can subscribe to a monitoring service, but they can be very costly.
The system is easy to set up and to operate, utilising wireless PIR detectors and reed switches, so there's virtually no wiring at all. Fully featured with up to nine zones, remote arm and disarm function and battery backup. This system allows you to cater for all your security needs in one system while giving you peace of mind. Supplied with the alarm control unit, loud 120dB siren, a wireless PIR detector and wireless reed switch and a wireless remote control.
• Wireless PIR and reed switch units - no wiring required
• Alarm response time less than 10 seconds
• Up to 9 separate zones
• Battery backup in case of power failure
• Mains power supply included
• Wireless range of 50m
• Standby battery: 9VDC (provides up to 15 hours standby backup)
• Alarm panel measures: 119(H) x 176(W) x 29(D)mm
• Wireless reed switch measures: 71(H) x 50(W) x 16(D)mm (combined excluding aerial)
• Wireless PIR measures: 104(H) x 60(W) x 39(D)mm (excluding aerial)
• Wireless key fob measures: 58(H) x 30(W) x 12(D)mm (excluding aerial)