800W (2000W Surge) 12VDC to 230VAC Electrically Isolated Inverter
Have a question about placing your order?
Call our Techstore
on 1800 022 888
Delivers up to 800 watts of continuous power, while supplying surge currents up to a massive 2000 watts. DC input us through two 850mm, 6 gauge leads with eye terminals. The output is two standard 3 pin mains sockets. There is a rocker on/off switch, and LED indicators for power and fault. This unit also features fan assisted cooling.
• Output Power Continuous: 800W
• Output Power Surge: 2000W
• Standby Current: < 800mA
• Input Voltage: 12VDC
• Output Waveform: Modified Sine Wave
• Efficiency: > 90%
• Size: 267(L) x 197(W) x 75(H)mm
• Weight: 2.93kg
• Thermal Shutdown and Alarm: 60°C +/- 0.5°5C (Automatic Recovery)
• Battery Low Alarm: 10.5VDC +/- 0.5VDC
• Battery Low Shutdown: 15.5VDC +/- 0.5VDC
• High Battery Shutdown: 15.5VDC +/- 0.5VDC
• External Fusing: 105A Maximum
For More info on Portable Power.
NOTE: We DO NOT recommend that you use inverter products to operate fridges, air conditioners, or air compressors. Initial startup load for these items can greatly exceed the maximum output of the inverter and may result in catastrophic damage which will not be covered by warranty.
|Output Wave||Modified Sine Wave|
|Thermal Shutdown Temperature||60°C|
|Low Battery Shutdown||15.5V|
|External Casing||bolt down|
|High Battery Shutdown||15.5V|
|Type of converter or transformer||inverter|
|AC Voltage rating||230V|
|Vehicle Connection||Hard Wired|
|Item Connection||Screw Terminals|