Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day Selected Metro Areas orders placed before 2:45pm (EDST), 2-3 days for other areas*
Please contact us if you need to check whether Next Day delivery applies to your area 1800 022 888.
Flat Rate $16
*Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
Strap this camera to your helmet, bike handlebars or car dashboard and record all of the thrills and spills of your action sport. It records video in high definition up to 720P onto a microSD card (available separately), and can be played back on the 2 colour touch screen or by connecting to a PC. Features a photo taking mode and a vehicle video recording mode that cycles the video continuously to avoid the microSD card becoming full on long journeys. The internal li-ion battery will provide up to 1 hour of recording time, and can be charged from a USB port of a PC or by using the included car cigarette lighter cable.
Note: the camera does not connect to your TV as written on the product box. Under low light conditions the camera will record at a lower frame rate.
• Waterproof case (IPX8), depth rating: up to 3m
• Protective shield
• Handlebar seat-post mount
• Suction cup mount
• Helmet mount and belt
• Screen size: 2.0-inch
• Camera resolution: 1.3MP CMOS
• Camera lens: F3.1 f=9.3mm
• Camera zoom: 4x digital
• Video resolution:
- VGA: 640 x 480 at 60fps
- 720P: 1280 x 720 at 30fps
• Video file format: AVI
• Still image resolution: up to 5.0MP (2592 x 1,944)
• Image file format: JPEG
• Built-in microphone: Yes
• Video with sound: Yes
• Storage: microSD card up to 32GB (Not included)
• Video file size: Approx 6GB per hour
• PC interface: USB2.0
• Power source: 3.7V Li-ion built-in
• Power life: more than 1 hour from 2 - 4 hour charge
• Camera weight: 50 grams
• Camera dimensions: 67(L) x 47(W) x 29(D)mm
Note: The high performance of this camera requires the use of a class 10 MicroSD. Use of a class 4 MicroSD card will not guarantee best performance. Using a class 4 MicroSD card will result in error messages from the camera requesting you to format the MircoSD card, this is because class 4 MicroSD cards are not suitable for this camera. When using a class 10 MicroSD card this fault will not be displayed, and will work normally in the camera.
For More info on Resolution.