720p HD Sports Camera with Waterproof Case
Have a question about placing your order?
Call our Techstore
on 1800 022 888
Strap this camera to your helmet, bike handlebars or car dashboard and record all of the thrills and spills of your action sport. It records video in high definition up to 720P onto a microSD card (available separately), and can be played back on the 2 colour touch screen or by connecting to a PC. Features a photo taking mode and a vehicle video recording mode that cycles the video continuously to avoid the microSD card becoming full on long journeys. The internal li-ion battery will provide up to 1 hour of recording time, and can be charged from a USB port of a PC or by using the included car cigarette lighter cable.
Note: the camera does not connect to your TV as written on the product box. Under low light conditions the camera will record at a lower frame rate.
• Waterproof case (IPX8), depth rating: up to 3m
• Protective shield
• Handlebar seat-post mount
• Suction cup mount
• Helmet mount and belt
• Screen size: 2.0-inch
• Camera resolution: 1.3MP CMOS
• Camera lens: F3.1 f=9.3mm
• Camera zoom: 4x digital
• Video resolution:
- VGA: 640 x 480 at 60fps
- 720P: 1280 x 720 at 30fps
• Video file format: AVI
• Still image resolution: up to 5.0MP (2592 x 1,944)
• Image file format: JPEG
• Built-in microphone: Yes
• Video with sound: Yes
• Storage: microSD card up to 32GB (Not included)
• Video file size: Approx 6GB per hour
• PC interface: USB2.0
• Power source: 3.7V Li-ion built-in
• Power life: more than 1 hour from 2 - 4 hour charge
• Camera weight: 50 grams
• Camera dimensions: 67(L) x 47(W) x 29(D)mm
Note: The high performance of this camera requires the use of a class 10 MicroSD. Use of a class 4 MicroSD card will not guarantee best performance. Using a class 4 MicroSD card will result in error messages from the camera requesting you to format the MircoSD card, this is because class 4 MicroSD cards are not suitable for this camera. When using a class 10 MicroSD card this fault will not be displayed, and will work normally in the camera.
For More info on Resolution.