Shipment & delivery information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Delivery Charges: Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day for selected Metro area orders placed before 2:45pm AEST, 2-3 days for other areas*
Delivery Charges: Flat rate $16
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit goods insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
Mean Well GST series Power Adaptors are highly reliable desktop style singleoutput green adaptors complying with the latest energy efficiency regulation (EISA 2007/DoE Level VI). With a low no load power consumption (less than 0.075W) and an average operating efficiency up to 90% these are far superior to any other power supply in the market. They are made of 94V-0 flame retardant plastic case and are certified for various international safety regulations. This range is ideal for use with various types of consumer electronic devices, telecommunication devices, office facilities, industrial equipment, and various kinds of apparatus or systems requiring conformity to the latest energy related regulations.
• 90~264VAC input
• No load power consumption <0.075W
• 94V-0 flame retardant fully enclosed plastic case
• Complete protection functions:
• Short circuit/overload/over voltage/over temperature (GST60A only)
• 3 pole AC inlet IEC320-C14
• Energy efficiency level VI
• Comply with up to date global energy efficiency regulations
• EISA 2007/DoE, NRCan, AU/NZ MEPS, EU ErP and CoC Version 5
• Class I power (with earth pin)
• Pass LPS
• LED indicator for power on
• Tolerance: +/- 3.0%
• Output plug type: 2.1mm DC
|AC current rating||65A|
|AC Voltage rating||90V,264V|
|DC current rating||2.5A|