Shipment & delivery information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Delivery Charges: Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day for selected Metro area orders placed before 2:45pm AEST, 2-3 days for other areas*
Delivery Charges: Flat rate $16
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit goods insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
Built to withstand common weather conditions the camera comes housed inside a weatherproof case with the latest dot-matrix IR LED, a fixed 3.6mm lens and a 600TVL resolution. In complete darkness is where the camera, truly sets itself apart from the others. Using only a single chip, the dot-matrix IR LED provides 120° of horizontal coverage and produces an infrared light output equivalent to the combined output of many ordinary IR LEDs, turning night into day.
• Image sensor: 1/3 Colour HDIS CMOS
• Horizontal resolution: 600TVL
• Total pixels: 720(H) x 480(V)
• TV system: PAL/NTSC
• Lens: 3.6mm
• IR LED: 1 x dot matrix IR LED
• IR distance: 30m
• Sync system: internal
• AGC: auto
• Day/Night: IR cut filter with auto switch
• Usable illumination: 0.1Lux @ F1.2 (0 Lux IR LED on)
• S/N ratio: >60dB
• Video output: composite signal (1.0Vp-p, 75Ohms)
• Electronic shutter time: PAL: 1/50s - 1/100,000s (auto); NTSC 1/60s - 1 /100,000s
• Operation temperature: -10°C ~ 50°C TH95% Max.
• Dimension: 155(L) x 87(W) x 73(H)m
For More info on Resolution.
|Sensor Size||1/3 Inch|
|Type of Camera||Outdoor|
|Camera Video Output Signal||Composite Video (CVBS)|
|Vertical TV Lines||600TVL|
|Focal Length of cam/lens||6mm|
|DC Current Draw||800mA|
|Equipment Type||Surveillance Camera|