The wind is free, so why not use it to harness free energy? This wind turbine has a long lasting brushless alternator for less wear and tear and includes a MPPT charge controller.
This unit features a stainless steel shaft, fasteners and marine grade bearings. The housing is cast aluminium, powder coated to marine spec with carbon fibre blades for strength and efficiency.
• 12 or 24 volt charging
• Carbon fibre composite blades
• Corrosion resistant coating
• Mounting hardware required: 48mm OD shedule 40 pipe and guy-wires.
• Survival wind speed: 180km/h
• Rated Power: 500W at 50km/h
• Body material: Diecast Aluminium
|Vertical or Horizontal||horizontal|
|AC or DC||DC|
|Start Up Speed||11km/h|
|Blade Material||Carbon Fibre|
|max power Voltage||24|