Add a new level of usability to your Arduino project, or create a full stand alone project with this touch screen module pack. It includes a 3.2" LCD colour display with resistive touch and multiple input/outputs, a 4D Arduino shield and 5 way interface cable. There is also a USB programming adaptor and some pre-loaded software on a microSD card. This pack allows for quick connection to existing Arduino projects to design and build. Comes with developer software that offers several different ways to program from seasoned 4DGL coders who like to write code notepad style, to people who prefer working in an environment more akin to Visual Basic using the ViSi Genie software. The display module itself can be reconfigured beyond the boundaries of the Arduino using the 4D Systems Workshop4 IDE software. A cost effective, modern way to add an interactive touchscreen to a project. See our website, or 4D Systems website, for more details and information.
* Operating voltage: 4.5 - 5.5VDC
* Screen resolution: 240 x 320 pixels
* 65K True to life colours
* Supplied with display module, Arduino shield, 5-way jumper cable, 5-way adaptor and quick start guide.
* Screen display area: 64.8 x 48.6mm
* Screen dimensions: 77.7 (H) x 54.3(W) x 17.9(D)mm