Shipment & delivery information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Delivery Charges: Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day for selected Metro area orders placed before 2:45pm AEST, 2-3 days for other areas*
Delivery Charges: Flat rate $16
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit goods insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
A quality camera with a number of unique features that make it ideal for long range outdoor surveillance. It's housed in a robust aluminium case that provides excellent cooling performance while maintaining the integrity of the IP68 rating. The Sony® Super HAD sensor and the camera's 42 infrared LEDs enable the system to capture images up to 40 metres away in total darkness. The IR LEDs can be switched from low, medium or high illumination for different distances. The camera is supplied with sun hood, mounting bracket and hardware.
• Auto iris
• 2 Stage Auto gain control
• Back light compensation
• Sensor: 1/3
• Sensor brand: Sony Ex-View HAD II
• Sensor resolution (H x V pixels): 976 x 582
• Resolution (Horizontal TV lines):
- Day: 650 TVL
- Night: 700 TVL
• Minimum illumination: 0.02 lux (IR off), 0 lux (IR on)
• Lens: 9.0-22.0mm/F2.0 Autoiris with ICR
• IR range: 40m
• Power requirements: 12VDC
• Current draw: 840mA max
• Dimensions: 180(L) x 106(W) x 110(H)mm excluding bracket
For More info on Resolution.