Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day Selected Metro Areas orders placed before 2:45pm (EDST), 2-3 days for other areas*
Please contact us if you need to check whether Next Day delivery applies to your area 1800 022 888.
Flat Rate $16
*Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
This powerboard offers 4 outlets, all filtered and surge protected. Guard your expensive HiFi, TV, or VCR etc. against damage.
• 4 Surge and Spike protected mains outlets
• 10 amp resettable overload circuit breaker
• Power on indicator in switch
•Protection Mode Active- Neutral
• Typical Capacitance 430pF
• Clamping Voltage <775V @ 50A
• Energy Absorption 175 joules
Approval Number N17298
|Type of adaptor||Power Board|
|Number of Sockets||4pc|
|DC current rating||10A|
|Mains Max Current||10A|
|Mains Lead Length||1m|
|Mains Voltage Range||230V-240V|
|Auto-select mains voltage|
|Rated for AU Mains|
|Rated for US Mains|
|Mains Max Power||2400W|
|Mains Item connection||Mains AU/NZ 3 Pin|
|Mains lead included|
|Input Type||Mains AU/NZ 3 Pin|
|Output Type||Mains AU/NZ 3 Pin|
|Protection Device||Metal Oxide Varistor|
|Maximum Surge Current||6000A|