Incorporating state-of-the-art high definition digital imaging technology whilst being an extremely easy to setup network video recorder package ensures this model is the number one choice for installers and amateurs alike.
The supplied four weatherproof 720p HD IP digital cameras provide crisp and clear images enabling the recording of faces, clothing colours, license plates and more all in high definition. Each camera has 30 infrared LEDs which automatically turn on in low light conditions and enable recording to continue in absolute darkness.
With built in POE (Power over Ethernet) the NVR injects 12VDC into the Cat5 cable to power each camera. This means a separate power cable is not required for each camera installed, making installation faster and simpler. The Cat5 cable also acts as the conduit to carry the video signal back to the NVR for monitoring, recording and transmitting to the network.
Supplied with a 2TB HDD for recording up to 35 days on motion detect record mode. Backup a recorded incident easily and quickly to a USB flash drive.
With the incorporated plug-and-play technology this NVR kit is the easiest video security product to setup. View live footage on your Smartphone or Tablet in minutes. Installation steps listed below.
1.Connect the NVR to the power point, plug in the cameras, connect the NVR to the router with broadband (required).
2.Download iphone or android app.
3.Scan QR code on the base of the NVR.
4.That's it! You can now view live footage on your Smartphone!
Unlike traditional digital video recorders (DVRs) there is no specialised IT technical expertise required during installation. No router setup required, No port forwarding to be done, a static IP address is not required from your internet service provider. All of this highly technical (nerdy) expertise is simply not needed to install this NVR kit, making it a breakthrough in technology, and one of the easiest to install Smartphone connect security recording product ever.
• Video compression format: H.264
• Video input: 4 channels RJ45
• Video output: HDMI, VGA
• Minimum recording resolution: 352 x 288 (CIF)
• Maximum recording resolution: 1280 x 720 (720p) at 25fps per channel
• Maximum recording frame rate: 100 fps
• Hard disk storage: 2TB SATA included (Supports up to 4TB)
• Back-up: USB & network remote back-up
• Network interface: RJ45, 10/100Mbps
• Power supply: 19VDC 4A (included) (IP Camera PoE 12VDC)
• Dimensions: 300(W) x 227(D) x 53(H)mm
• Sensor: 1/3" CMOS
• Sensor resolution (H x V pixels): 1280 x 720
• Horizontal resolution: 650TVL (Day) 700TVL (Night)
• Minimum illumination: 0.01Lux
• IR illumination: 30 LEDs
• Effective IR range: Up to 12 metres
• Lens type A (2 cameras): 3.6mm lens, 90° angle
• Lens type B (2 cameras): 6mm lens, 60° angle
• IP rating: IP66
• Power supply: 12VDC PoE
• 4 x 20m long Cat5e cables provided
• Current draw: 90mA (IR OFF), 400mA (IR ON)
• Dimensions: 150(L) x 63(W) x 62(H)mm
to view our setting up remote access (port forwarding) guide
iOS and Android Apps available for download from the App Store and Google Play.
Includes remote control