Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day Selected Metro Areas orders placed before 2:45pm (EDST), 2-3 days for other areas*
Please contact us if you need to check whether Next Day delivery applies to your area 1800 022 888.
Flat Rate $16
*Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via road or air courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
The SOANAR Ultrasonic Antifouling System is designed to largely replace the messy, expensive and dangerous antifouling chemical paints that you have had to use in the past to prevent marine growth.
• Helps keep the hull of your boat clean and free from most marine growth
• Reduces drag and increases your fuel economy
• Frequency of slipping for antifouling treatment is reduced enormously
• Typically cheaper than a slip, clean and antifouling paint job
• Safe for the environment, no harsh chemicals involved
YS5600 - Dual Output Version, suitable for vessels up to 14m (45ft)
YS5602 - Quad Output Version, suitable for vessels up to 20m (65ft)
NOTE: Larger vessels can simply use multiple units. Twin hull vessels will require double the recommendations above.