4 Channel DVR Kit with 4 Outdoor Cameras
Have a question about placing your order?
Call our Techstore
on 1800 022 888
THIS MODEL HAS BEEN REPLACED WITH QV3048 - CLICK HERE
Need to feel secure? These DVR kits are becoming common to homes and businesses alike as they offer exceptional value and all round day and night visual access to your premises. This DVR comes with 500GB of storage for over 300 hours of continuous video recording, as well as four cameras to cover all of the important areas. If that's not enough, the DVR also supports backup via USB drive. Live recording can be initiated manually or pre-programmed. With the help of a Smartphone/iPhone (via installed app) or the Internet, you can log into your system from anywhere and view live and recorded footage.
• Multi-channel support
• iPhone / Smart phone support
• Real time monitoring
• Motion triggered recording
• Alarm notification via email
• Automatic recovery after power failure
• Video loss alarm
• Password protection
• PTZ compatibility via RS-485 port
• Backup to external USB drive
• Outdoor weatherproof enclosure
• Infrared LEDs for Day/Night operation
• Integrated mounting bracket
• Video compression: H.264
• Video format: NTSC/PAL
• Input/Output: 4-ch BNC input/ 2-ch BNC output/ VGA Output
• Display resolution: NTSC: 704 x 480 / PAL: 704 x 576
• Recording resolution: NTSC CIF 352 x 240 / HD1 704 x 240 / D1 704 x 480
• PAL CIF 352 x 288 / HD1 704 x 288 / D1 704 x 576
• Recording modes: Constant, Scheduled or Motion Triggered
• PTZ Control: Built-in RS-485 / support PELCO-P and PELCO-D
• Mains power supply included.
• Dimensions: 300(L) x 210(W) x 50(H)mm
• Sensor: 350TV Lines CMOS
• Lens: 6.0mm/3.0mm
• Size: 85(D) x 58(Dia)mm
• Power supply from DVR
• Cable length: 18m (video & power in one)
ANNOUNCEMENT DVR FIRMWARE UPDATE (02/05/2012)
This update allows remote viewing via Apple® Mac® computers. Click here to download.
ActiveX Settings Manual Click Here
Click here to download the iPhone® app.
*** Converting backed up footage to AVI format so it can be viewed on media player ***
Option 1. If the back up to the flash disk was done at the DVR the file will be in H.264 format that you'll need to convert to AVI so you can view it on media player. To do the conversion you'll need the software disk provided with the DVR and install the file provided called AVIGenerator(with some number and letters).exe. This software will enable conversion.
Option 2. If the back up is from Internet Explorer and logged into the DVR, then go to local setting---> file type (AVI or H.264 format).then you choose AVI format, you can then playback with media player directly.
Download AVI Converter
For More info on Resolution.