Shipment & delivery information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Delivery Charges: Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day for selected Metro area orders placed before 2:45pm AEST, 2-3 days for other areas*
Delivery Charges: Flat rate $16
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit goods insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
The IRM Series is a miniature encapsulated AC/DC power supply. This on board module features compact size and extremely low (<0.1W) no load power consumption at standby mode. This allows designers to easily conform to the requirements of ErP norm (Energy-related Products) and EISA. The 94V-0 flame retardant plastic case and fully-potted silicone enhance the heat dissipation and meet anti-vibration demand up to 5G. The new series complies with UL/CUL/TUV/CB/CE certificates for safety. Suitable applications include electronic instruments, hand held electronics, factory automation and electrical or mechanical equipment. Our range comes with screw terminals.
• Universal AC input / Full range
• Compact size
• Protections: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage
• Cooling by free air convection
• Isolation Class II
• No load power consumption <0.1W
• Pass LPS
• 100% full load burn-on test
• High reliability
|Type of Power Supply||Open frame chassis|
|DC current rating||6A|
|Mains Voltage Range||240V|