To ensure delivery before Christmas, please check the date below relevant to your area and delivery method.
NOTE: Daily order cut-off times are 2:45pm AEDT.
Area Australia Post Premium NSW/ACT/QLD/VIC Metro 15th December 20th December NSW/ACT/QLD/VIC Regional 12th December 16th December SA/TAS Metro 12th December 16th December SA/TAS Regional 8th December 10th December WA/NT Metro 8th December 10th December WA/NT Regional 6th December 9th December
Spend $70 Online and You'll Get Free Shipping
This offer is subject to the following terms and conditions:
• The offer is for online orders only.
• Applies to Standard Shipping only.
• This may exclude indent and backordered lines
• The terms of this service may change at any time.
• Offer may exclude bulky or dangerous goods.
• This offer only applies to orders placed online for delivery and excludes Click & Collect only items.
Shipment & delivery information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Delivery Charges: Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day for selected Metro area orders placed before 2:45pm AEST, 2-3 days for other areas*
Delivery Charges: Flat rate $16
* Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location.
For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit goods insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
This model is perfect for getting a car, motorbike, or a light truck back up and running when the battery goes flat. Inside is a powerful 17Ah SLA battery ideal for vehicles that require a larger start-up current. Just attach the heavy duty battery clamps to the battery terminals and away you go. It also doubles as a 12VDC power supply with a cigarette lighter socket so you can recharge or operate an array of 12VDC powered accessories. The front panel includes a battery level indicator, a reverse polarity indicator, as well as a work light for night time use. Black rubber edges and corners keeps the unit insulated from knocks and drops.
• 17Ah SLA battery
• Max current: 900A
• Cranking: 450A
• Work light
• 12VDC cigarette lighter socket
• Includes mains adaptor for recharging at home
• Includes cigarette lighter cable for in-car charging
• LED battery level indicator
✔ In Stock
Out of Stock