1 Year Warranty 240V Mains Power
Quality fully-enclosed stepdown transformer with fold up metal carry handles, approved 3-wire power cord & US style 3 pin 110 - 120V socket (which also accepts US style 2 pin plugs).
- Electrically isolated between primary and secondary
- Protective earth carried through to output
- Useable with precision electric & electronic appliances.
- Compact, excellent, safe and robust construction - steel case.
- Includes a resettable circuit breaker instead of fuse.
A WORD ON ISOLATION THIS MEANS THAT:
The primary (240V) & secondary (120V) are totally electrically isolated (Dieletric isolation). This is the safest way of making a mains voltage conversion. We recommend this type of transformer whenever the application is medical or medically related or where the secondary equipment is to be operated in or near water or high moisture environments. Note the 240V earth is carried through to the 120V socket earth.