Uses Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) for maximum efficiency and charge rate. Able to charge lead acid (sealed, gel or flooded) or lithium battery banks between 8V to 32V, and supports 12V solar arrays up to 260W or 24VDC arrays up to 520W. It features bulk, constant and float charge stages for rapid, efficient and safe battery charging, with feedback on charge status, current, voltages, etc. shown on the LCD screen. Built into a durable case for permanent installation with heavy duty screw terminals for cabling up to 10AWG.
Note: To use the Lithum feature of this Charge Controller you will need to Purchase MP3746 to program this controller with details from your battery's data sheet.
- Advanced MPPT control technology
- High tracking and conversion efficiency
- Supports Sealed, Gel or flooded lead acid and Lithium batteries
- 3-stage intelligent charging
- Multiple load work modes
- Extensive electronic protection
- Backlit LCD display
- RS485 communication
- Common negative grounding