A truly versatile inverter range that is perfect for off-grid solar power system in caravans, yachts, holiday houses and any standard application where inverters are used. The built in solar charge controller means you can connect solar panels (without regulator) directly to the inverter to recharge suited batteries or battery banks. Ranging from 600W to 1500W, each model includes important protections features such as reverse polarity, battery over/under voltage , overload and over temperature. All models feature 2 x standard 230VAC mains outlets, two USB ports for powering or charging USB devices and an LCD on the unit and on the included remote control that provides important information such as Battery Voltage, DC Input Current, Output Power, Battery Level and DC Charging Current.
MI-5724 - 1500 Watt 12VDC to 230VAC Pure Sine Wave Inverter with 30A PWM Solar Regulator
• Output power continuous: 1500W
• Output power Surge: 3000W
• Standby current: 750mA
• Output voltage: 230VAC
• Input voltage: 12VDC
• Output wave form: Pure sine wave
• Efficiency: >90%
• 2 x USB ports output: 5VDC, 1A + 2A
• Battery connection: Heavy duty screw terminals
• Solar charge controller load current: 30A max
• Protections: Reverse polarity, battery over/under voltage, output short circuit, overload, over temperature
For More info on Portable Power.
NOTE: We DO NOT recommend that you use inverter products to operate fridges, air conditioners, or air compressors. Initial startup load for these items can greatly exceed the maximum output of the inverter and may result in catastrophic damage which will not be covered by warranty.
|Output Wave||Pure sinewave|