Designed for efficiently charging 12V batteries using solar cells rated up to 6 amps. It is easy to wire up, prevents battery discharge during low sunlight and indicates charging and full battery conditions using a yellow and green 3mm LED. Ideal for charging 12V SLA batteries from solar panels up to 60 watts. 5 amp fuse and fuseholder recommended - not supplied.
* Input: 14 to 30V (open circuit voltage). Suits 12V panel.
* Max. input current: 6A, short-time till 5 Min. 10 A
* Inrush voltage: battery voltage < approx. 13.4V
* Interrupting voltage: battery voltage > approx. 14.4V
* Own power consumption: <2.5mA (LEDs on)
|Max Solar Panel Array||60W|
|Max PV Open Circuit Voltage||30V|
|Max Charging Current||6A|
|Max Load Current||5A|