To ensure delivery before Christmas, please check the date below relevant to your area and delivery method.
AREAS AUSTRALIA POST PREMIUM NSW/ACT/QLD/VIC METROPOLITAN 14th December 19th December NSW/ACT/QLD/VIC REGIONAL 13th December 14th December SA/TAS METROPOLITAN 12th December 14th December SA/TAS REGIONAL 10th December 14th December WA/NT METROPOLITAN 10th December 11th December WA/NT REGIONAL 6th December 7th December
Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day Selected Metro Areas orders placed before 2:45pm (EDST), 2-3 days for other areas*
Please contact us if you need to check whether Next Day delivery applies to your area 1800 022 888.
Flat Rate $16 $100+ Free 12/12/2018 - 19/12/2018
*Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
This versatile jump starter comes with a built-in 5.5A spiral battery that is equivalent to 8Ah Lead Acid Battery. The spiral battery does not leak, has longer storage time (up to 5 times longer than the lead acid battery) and can operate under temperatures between -40 to 70°C. It also features a 12VDC cigarette lighter socket for operating 12V appliances and a 5VDC 2.1A USB socket for charging and operating USB devices. The LCD display not only displays the battery capacity of the jump starter, it will also display the capacity of the vehicle battery when connected.
• Built-in 12V 5.5A Spiral battery
• 300A Cranking jump start power
• 1 x 12VDC cigarette lighter socket for running 12V appliances
• 1 x 5VDC 2.1A USB socket for charging USB devices
• LCD display to show the battery level of both car and the jump starter.
• Mains charger included
• Jump start lead length: 550mm
• Dimensions: 210(W) x 205(H) x 95(D)mm