To ensure delivery before Christmas, please check the date below relevant to your area and delivery method.
AREAS AUSTRALIA POST PREMIUM NSW/ACT/QLD/VIC METROPOLITAN 14th December 19th December NSW/ACT/QLD/VIC REGIONAL 13th December 14th December SA/TAS METROPOLITAN 12th December 14th December SA/TAS REGIONAL 10th December 14th December WA/NT METROPOLITAN 10th December 11th December WA/NT REGIONAL 6th December 7th December
Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day Selected Metro Areas orders placed before 2:45pm (EDST), 2-3 days for other areas*
Please contact us if you need to check whether Next Day delivery applies to your area 1800 022 888.
Flat Rate $16 $100+ Free 12/12/2018 - 19/12/2018
*Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via road or air courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
Advanced electronic and fully automatic multi-stage battery chargers to charge the starter, auxiliary, and house batteries in your caravan independently of each other. The multi-stage charging process delivers five modes of operation to each battery. This process is proven to extend the life of your batteries and will fully charge your batteries each time you connect to AC power. This battery charger will automatically sense and distribute 100% of the available charging output of up to 12 amps to any one battery or combination of all batteries.
- 5 Multi-Stage Charging
- Initialise, Fast Charging, Optimizing, Maintaining, Smart Storage Modes
- Suits AGM, Flooded & GEL Batteries
- Reverse Polarity, Overload, Over Voltage & Over Temperature Protection
- IP68 Waterproof Rated
- LED System & Status Indicators
Output Current: 12A @ 12VDC
6A @ 24VDC
IP Rating: IP68
For More info on Charging Batteries.
|Charger Output Voltage||12V,24V|
|Charger Output Current||12A,6mA|
|Mains Max Current||1.89A|
|Mains Voltage Range||240V|
|Rated for AU Mains|
|Mains Connection Type||Mains AU/NZ 3 Pin|