12/24V 12A Battery Charger Dual Output
Have a question about placing your order?
Call our Techstore
on 1800 022 888
Advanced electronic and fully automatic multi-stage marine battery chargers that mount on-board your boat to charge the cranking and house batteries, once you connect to shore power.
The multi-stage charging process delivers five modes of operation, including start-up diagnostics, charging, conditioning, auto maintenance and storage reconditioning of each battery. This process is proven to extend the life of your batteries and will fully charge your batteries each time you connect to AC power.
The charger Distributed-On-Demand™ charging technology will automatically sense and distribute 100% of the available charging output of 8,12 (TEA546), 15 or 20 amps (TEA547) to any one battery or combination of all batteries. Each battery charger output is fully isolated.
• Suits Flooded, Standard AGM, and GEL batteries
• Prewired with 1.8m leads for easy installation
• 100% Waterproof (IP67) and Saltwater tested
• Microprocessor controlled
• System OK & battery bank trouble status indicators
• Energy saver & storage recondition modes
• Pulsing Output
• Max output: 6A/8A/12A (TEA546) / 15A/20A (TEA547)
• Multi-stage Charging: Analyse, Charging, Conditioning Auto Maintain (Sleep mode), Auto Maintain (Maintenance mode), Storage Recondition
• Overload, over voltage and over temperature protection
• Reverse Polarity Protection
• Ignition Protection
• LED display showing AC power, Charge Mode – Charging / Conditioning / Auto Maintain, Battery type- Flood & Standard AGM / high performance AGM/GEL, and System Check OK LED
TEA546: 250(W) x 185(H) x 70(D)mm, 1.8kg
MTEA547: 310(W) x 185(H) x 70(D)mm, 2.7kg