To ensure delivery before Christmas, please check the date below relevant to your area and delivery method.
Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day Selected Metro Areas orders placed before 2:45pm (EDST), 2-3 days for other areas*
Please contact us if you need to check whether Next Day delivery applies to your area 1800 022 888.
12/12/2018 - 19/12/2018
*Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
WAS $369.00Save $270.00
Have a question ? Call our Techstore on 1800 022 888
A vital piece of test equipment for hobbyists, students, technicians, or designers, the Velleman HPS140 pocket scope is a complete portable oscilloscope with a tiny size. With dozens of features found on full size digital oscilloscopes you'll be amazed how they squeezed all of it into a package a little larger than a smart phone.
It's impressive list of features includes full auto range operation, input sensitivity down to 1mV, real time sample rate up to 40MS/s, and bandwidth up to 10MHz. Aside from the standard scope features it also has some nifty tools including on screen markers for measurement of amplitude and time, RMS power measurement on audio speakers from 2 to 32 Ohms, hold function for the current display, and memory storage for 2 signals which are retained even after shutdown. The unit is housed in a durable rubber surround and the screen is LED backlit for easy viewing. An in-built Ni-MH battery gives up to 6 hours of run time and can be recharged with the included USB charge cable or a 9VDC plugpack (not included use Cat. MP-3146). Supplied with 1:1/1:10 CRO probe and USB charge cable.
Specifications: • Bandwidth: 10MHz • Real Time Sample Rate: 40MS/s • Max input voltage: 100Vp AC or DC • Input coupling: DC, AC, and GND • Timebase Range: 250ns to 1hr per division in 32 steps • Input Range: 1mV to 20V per division in 14 steps
• Dimensions: 114(H) x 74(W) x 29(D)mm • Display Size: 50(W) x 25(H)mm • Display Resolution: Full 128(W) x 64(H) pixels, Signal 118(W) x 49(H) pixels •Weight: 200g
• Battery: In-built 4.8V Ni-MH rechargeable • Battery life: Up to 6hours • Recharge: 9VDC 200mA from included USB charge cable or plugpack (available separately Cat. MP-3146)