To ensure delivery before Christmas, please check the date below relevant to your area and delivery method.
AREAS AUSTRALIA POST PREMIUM NSW/ACT/QLD/VIC METROPOLITAN 14th December 19th December NSW/ACT/QLD/VIC REGIONAL 13th December 14th December SA/TAS METROPOLITAN 12th December 14th December SA/TAS REGIONAL 10th December 14th December WA/NT METROPOLITAN 10th December 11th December WA/NT REGIONAL 6th December 7th December
Shipment & Delivery Information
Your order can be delivered to anywhere throughout Australia by either standard (road) freight or premium (express) delivery.
Standard/Road Freight: 2 - 5 working days*
Under $70 $9 $70+ Free
Premium/Express Freight: Next working day Selected Metro Areas orders placed before 2:45pm (EDST), 2-3 days for other areas*
Please contact us if you need to check whether Next Day delivery applies to your area 1800 022 888.
Flat Rate $16 $100+ Free 12/12/2018 - 19/12/2018
*Freight delivery times stated are for average volume items with total order weight under 5kg for metro areas in eastern states. Additional delivery time may result for some deliveries. Please allow extra time for delivery to western states. Premium freight is not available on oversized or bulky items. Contact the Techstore should you require more details.
• Goods cannot be delivered to a post office box via an express courier service. If shipping to a PO Box you must select standard delivery during checkout.
• Company policy is that we do not under any circumstances issue instructions to our couriers to leave deliveries unattended when no one is at the delivery location
• For unusually large or bulky orders our customer service staff may contact you if any additional freight costs are needed.
Transit Goods Insurance
If you wish to insure, it will cost $1 for every $100 value or PART THEREOF. In other words if your order is for $145.00 the insurance will be $2.00. This insurance covers goods DAMAGED in transit. We do not automatically insure unless you specify it during the checkout. If you don't select insurance you are NOT insured.
We deliver to parcel lockers around Australia.
Capture extreme outdoor action in glorious 1080p (1920x1080) at 30 frames a second. Great for mountain bikers, skaters and anyone else who wants high definition footage of their stunts, crashes, and wipe-outs. It also comes with a 2.4 touchscreen, fully waterproof case, handlebar mount, glass suction mount, helmet mount, surfboard mount, and an IR remote control. There are 3 video recording modes at various resolutions, so you can capture footage at 120fps (640x480) for slow-mo footage or up the 1080p at 30fps for impressive Full HD action. With that said, the device isn't limited to video. It's able to capture still images with the 12 mega pixel camera at the insane resolution of 4000 x 3000 pixels in JPG format.
Once your footage and images are captured you can transfer it to a PC with a USB cable or watch it directly on your TV with a HDMI cable. This is possible thanks to the mini HDMI port on the camera body. Includes a rechargeable Li-ion battery that can be charged via USB. Can be mounted on your bike, bag, surfboard, helmet etc.
• Screen size: 2.4-inch
• Camera resolution: 5.0MP CMOS
• Camera lens: F3.1 f=2.9mm, angle 120 degrees
• Camera zoom: 4x digital
• Resolution VGA: 640 x 480 at 120fps
• Resolution 720p: 1280 x 720 at 60fps
• Resolution 1080p: 1920 x 1080 at 30fps
• Submersible up to 3m with the waterproof case
• File format: AVI/JPEG
• Still image resolution: up to 12.0MP (4000 x 3000)
• Video with sound: Yes (built in microphone)
• Built-in microphone: Yes
• Storage: microSD card uo to 32GB (Not included)
• Video file size: Approx 6GB per hour
• PC interface: USB2.0
• Power source: 3.7V Li-ion built-in
• Power life: more than 1 hour from 2 - 4 hour charge
• Weight: 50 grams
• Dimensions: 74(L) x 52(W) x 30(D)mm