This kit comes preinstalled with a 500GB HDD and includes a set of 4 x high resolution (600 horizontal TV lines) day/night cameras that deliver exceptional picture quality. With built-in IR LEDs they will continue to capture objects in the dark while their weatherproof enclosure allows them to be installed outside under eaves. The recording rate per channel ranges from 25fps (CIF) to 12.5fps (D1). Bolster your security further to your DVR with the included alarm inputs and outputs allowing you to connect alarm sensors to trigger recording and/or have a light, strobe or siren activated once an intruder has triggered the system. Remote viewing is possible via PC, smart phones or tablets. Recorded footage can be easily transported offsite via USB flash drive or download over a network.
• Video compression: H.264
• O/S: Linux
• Video: 8 x BNC inputs / 2 x BNC outputs
• Audio: 8 x RCA inputs / 2 x RCA outputs
• Live Display: D1 (704 x 576) @ 25fps/channel
• Resolution/channel: CIF (352 x 288), HD1 (704 x 288), D1 (704 x 576)
• Global frame rate: 200fps @ CIF, 200fps @ HD1, 100fps @ D1
• Display modes: single, quad, sequence
• Recording modes: schedule / motion detection / sensor triggered / remote recording
• HDD capacity: comes with 500GB pre-installed, up to 2TB max.
• HDD interface: SATA and USB
• Playback: search, time & date / event list
• Mouse support: yes
• PTZ protocol: PELCO-P & PELCO-D via RS-485
• Sensor / Alarm: 4 sensor inputs, 1 alarm output
• Network interface: RJ45, 10/100Mbps
• Network protocol: TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, DNNS, PPPoE
• Network features: IE viewer, live monitoring, DVR remote setup, mobile & email functions, NTP
• Backup: USB 2.0 flash drive, network (AVI), USB DVD writer
• Software: CMS, client software.
• Sensor: 1/3" CMOS
• Sensor resolution: (H x V pixels) 792 x 698
• Horizontal resolution: 600TVL
• Minimum illumination: 0.005Lux
• IR illumination: 24 LEDs
• Effective IR range: Up to 10 metres
• Lens: 2 cameras supplied with 3.6mm lenses & 2 cameras supplied with 6mm lenses
• Lens angle: 2 cameras with 72° & 2 cameras with 45°.
• IP rating: IP66
• Power source: 12VDC
• Current draw: 35mA (IR OFF), 180mA (IR ON)
• Dimensions: 135(L) x 85(H) x 68(W)mm
Click here to download
Firmware update to enable the DVR to work with the recent NO IP service upgrade
Additional cameras available:
QC8632 - Outdoor CMOS 600TVL Camera.
ActiveX Settings Manual Click Here
*** Converting backed up footage to AVI format so it can be viewed on media player ***
Option 1. If the back up to the flash disk was done at the DVR the file will be in H.264 format that you’ll need to convert to AVI so you can view it on media player. To do the conversion you’ll need the software disk provided with the DVR and install the file provided called AVIGenerator(with some number and letters).exe. This software will enable conversion.
Option 2. If the back up is from Internet Explorer and logged into the DVR, then go to local setting---> file type (AVI or H.264 format).then you choose AVI format, you can then playback with media player directly.
Download AVI Converter
iOS and Android Apps available for download from the App Store and Google Play.